Happy December!! Eeeeee I’m so excited for this season. There are so many things that I have on my own holiday bucket list that I decided to share it with all of you. This also serves as a break from the never-ending onslaught of gift guides (three more to go!) – remind me not to do this many next year okay?
Also have you noticed the lovely new “gift guides” tab I’ve created for all of you? Go check it out for all gift guides past and present.
Now on with the show.
Holiday Bucket List 2017
- Buy an advent calendar
- Go to a Christmas market
- Listen to Christmas Pop 2017 (link here)
- Listen to Taylor Swift’s Christmas album
- While you bake her chai tea eggnogg cookies (recipe here)
- Bake gingerbread
- Bake a family recipe (mine are empire biscuits passed down from an original recipe by my great great aunt)
- Write and mail out Christmas cards
- Come up with a colour scheme for your present wrapping (excited to unveil mine shortly)
- Make the fanciest hot chocolates you can with all of the fixin’s (my recipe is here)
- Wear Christmas jumpers
- Go in a crazy, busy, insane jostling mall
- See all of the new amazing movies coming out (I’m excited about The Post, Disaster Artist, Call Me By Your Name, I, Tonya, Molly’s Game and Pitch Perfect 3)
- Start a new tradition with your significant other (We’re going to get dressed up and have a special holiday dinner out just the two of us)
- Take a ton of polaroid photos
- Throw an amazing Christmas party (whether it’s 2 or 20 or 200 people)
- Go to someone else’s Christmas party
- Indulge in some Vlogmas videos (I’m particularly excited about Zoella and Tanya Burr’s, they’re like an advent calendar for your brain)
- Go somewhere fun (everyone tends to hunker down in December and get all stressed out but try and get away, if only for an afternoon to somewhere different)
- Buy someone the absolutely perfect gift (you can check out all of my gift guides here)
- Watch The Holiday at least 12 times
- Watch as many Hallmark movies as you can stomach
- Drive around and look at all the lights (my favourite Christmas eve tradition)
- Attend a local production of the Nutcracker
- Call family members and long distance friends (not just text, better yet make it a facetime)
What are you planning on doing this holiday season? What are your traditions? I can’t wait to hear them all. In the meantime don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’ so you don’t miss any exciting holiday content.